What you should know
- Every piece of writing should be proofread.
- Writing and proofreading have long been inextricably linked.
- The depth of corrections can be adjusted to suit any requirements or budget – no need to change more than is necessary.
- Beautiful writing speaks for itself, painting a lively picture and grabbing the reader’s attention.
- A professional proofreader provides peace of mind.
- And, what’s more, well-written and well-researched copy is easier to translate and can be adapted and used again in different ways.
What is the difference between proofreading and editing?
Despite a proofread, your copy could still contain errors. The imagery used might not suit the target audience, or the readability may need some work. The level of corrections made to a document can be adjusted depending on the requirements.