Specialist translations: from investor information to insurance prospectuses
With their in-depth specialist knowledge, our language experts provide convincing professional translations of complex financial and insurance products. They work factually, follow country-specific regulatory requirements, adhere to translation standards and pay attention to formatting. As native speakers with a broad range of expertise, they also know exactly how to address customers, shareholders, internal employees or users of LinkedIn, Xing and Facebook.
The services of our specialist translators include:
- Corporate reporting from financial to sustainability reportsReports for investors
- Product information sheets for PRIIPs and UCITS
- Fund prospectuses and reports
- Contracts, market analyses, sales presentations and procedures
- Prospectuses for insurance products
- Reference documents, annual reports and information sheets
- Press releases and press dossiers
- Training modules, internal communications, e-learning content, magazines
- Content for social media, mobile apps, websites, software
- Securities and fund prospectuses
- Marketing texts, calls for tenders, presentations
- Audit reports, minutes of meetings and results
- Ad hoc announcements, internal communications and company newspapers
Why financial translations from Apostroph are worth more
With Apostroph, you can count on high-calibre, fixed or set translators who know your company and your requirements. This means that the translations maintain a consistent linguistic style whilst adhering to corporate wording and ensuring that the target group is addressed appropriately. Because our language professionals are also proven finance professionals, they have a command of the specialist vocabulary, skilfully implement your company terminology and are characterised by a high level of meticulousness.
The advantages of our financial translations at a glance:
- Financial translators who are familiar with the complex products of banks and insurance companies
- Consideration of corporate wording, regulatory requirements and accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, IPSAS)
- Respect for cultural differences
- Precise, style-assured and terminologically correct translations
- Consistent texts thanks to use of company-specific translation memory and termbase
- Project team with extensive experience in the area of finance
- 160 expert and experienced in-house employees
Quality assurance at Apostroph is carried out in accordance with the four-eye principle. The final quality check is carried out by our highly trained internal translation teams.
Quality assurance at Apostroph is carried out in accordance with a two-person review process if required. The final quality check is carried out by our team of highly trained in-house language experts.