Apostroph’s alphabet of languages
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian or Azerbaijani are at the beginning of the Apostroph alphabet of languages. Dozens of other languages follow from B to Y – such as Bulgarian. Chinese, German, English and French as well as Polish, Sanskrit, Tigrinya or Vietnamese. And under the letter Z, you will find Zulu, the Bantu language that around 12 million people in southern Africa use to communicate.
That’s why we are the pros – in every language:
- We work exclusively according to the mother-tongue principle
- We employ both language professionals and technical specialists
- We localise messages so that they are recognised in the target region
- We are constantly expanding our knowledge of cultural and regional conditions
- We are stylistically and terminologically well versed
- We have the feel for a wide range of target groups
- We help companies in all target markets to communicate successfully
Frequently used language services
If the original is written in German, German is the source language. If this text is translated into French, French is the target language.
Express services are available at any time. We will discuss possible surcharges with you in advance.
Essentially, we accept all formats. Files that cannot be edited – including PDFs, for example – are converted. If you are unsure whether we can process your format, just ask us.
The scope, language combination, degree of difficulty and number of recurring text elements determine how long a language professional needs to complete a translation. To make a realistic suggestion, we analyse your text and then confirm a guaranteed delivery date. This approach has always worked and in the past has meant we are generally able to meet the desired deadlines. For particularly urgent texts, our express service is available around the clock, 365 days a year.
Technology savings can be achieved by using repetitions within a text from previous translations. This is made possible by translation memory technology, which memorises passages and terms and suggests them when appropriate. This reduces the translators’ time and effort without compromising on quality. We pass on the resulting savings to you in the form of a discount.